LUKE SKYWALKER BELT EXILE
You need the Luke Skywalker belt Exile from Mag Mel if:
-Want to become Luke Skywalker from The Last Jedi?
-Looking to join the club of rebel legion or just for cosplay?
Luke Skywalker – a Force-sensitive human male, was a legendary Jedi Master who fought in the Galactic Civil War during the reign of the Galactic Empire.
Following the war, Skywalker became a living legend, and was remembered as one of the greatest Jedi in galactic history.
He therefore sought exile on the distant world of Ahch-To, having elected to live out his remaining days as a hermit despite the galaxy’s pleas for help during the rise of the First Order.
His solitude was interrupted in 34 ABY, shortly after the fall of the New Republic, resulting in a chain of events that led Skywalker to play one last, momentous role in the conflict between light and darkness.
Although he passed away into the Force, his legend would spread throughout the galaxy, rekindling a spark of hope in the enemies of the First Order.
Before his death, Skywalker declared that the Jedi Order would not die with him, having trained a final apprentice: the Jakku scavenger known as Rey. Wookieepedia
- Distressed Veg tanned leather
- Steel hook buckle
- Antique finish
- Weathering effect
- Hand dye
- 3 inches
- Meet Rebel Legion requirement : Rebel Legion Website
- Made with your measurement
- Most importantly: our Guarantee everything that come out of the workshop will be approved by the 5 major costume clubs from a galaxy far, far away. If not, we will make all modification for free.
- We can make one up to 50 inches + waist size
- Don’t forget to tell us your natural waist size at navel on a tip note
|Dimensions||36 × 26 × 16 in|